Monday 15 September 2014

Book Review: Nikki Ashton's- No Bra Required

I really enjoyed the story, it's my first book by the author and I couldn't put it down. My only criticism is that the story came to an end very quickly, I feel the author could have continued for a little longer or maybe write a sequel or short story- it would be good to know more about Ed and Lucy. 

I was a little surprised by how much Id enjoyed the book, as it had mixed reviews,. I was lucky enough go get while it was free to download on kindle. I would recommend the book to friends as I really enjoyed it and no girl can help but fall in love with Ed, he's the man every girl dreams of- sexy, charming and a real gentlemen. I have now downloaded all of Nikki's other titles.

Hope there is a sequel soon so we can have another dose of the lovely doctor Bryce.....

My Rating:5Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment