Friday 12 September 2014

Introducing myself :)

My name is Samantha but for short Sammii, I'm 22years of age and I live in the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire. My hobby is Reading, as soon as I get home from work I like to curl up on the sofa, with a cuppa and my book or my kindle.

The first adult book I read was Jane Green's Mr Maybe, when I was 13 and I was hooked. Jane Green is my all time favourite author and I can't wait to read to read Saving Grace. 

Iv read recently a few new authors, which Iv thoroughly enjoyed. So I decided to do a list of my top favourite 20 authors:
1) Jane Green
2) Lucy Diamond
3) Alexandra Brown
4) Carole Matthews
5) Jenny Colgan
6) Sophie Kinsella and Madeline Wickham
7) Lindsey Kelk
8) Talli Rowland
9) Tracy Bloom
10) E L James
11) Rebecca Chance
12) Katy Regan
13) Melissa Nathan
14) Milly Johnson
15) Paige Toon
16) Jane Costello
17) Jennifer Weiner
18) Alice Peterson
19) Katie Price
20) Fern Britton

I also enjoy going in little backstreet book shops and looking through all the books on the shelves. I am addicted to buying books as I am to reading them. On average I must buy ten books a month, so my to read list is for ever growing. 

I decided to set my book blog up, as Iv enjoyed reviewing books on good reads and have read other peoples blogs and thought I'd give it a go. 

Thank you all very much for reading my blog,

Sammii :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment