Thursday 30 October 2014

Book Review: I will marry George Clooney (by Christmas) by Tracy Bloom





There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only answer is to marry George Clooney.
For Michelle, that time is now.
Slogging her guts out in a chicken factory, whilst single-handedly bringing up a teenager who hates her, is far from the life that 36-year-old Michelle had planned. 
But marrying the most eligible man on the planet by Christmas could change all that, couldn’t it?
Sometimes your only option is to dream the impossible - because you never know where it might take you…
This is a fun, completely fantastical novel featuring George Clooney, and has not been authorised or endorsed by the wondrous man himself.
After reading No-one ever has sex on a Tuesday and Single woman seeks revenge- I couldn't wait to read this and it didn't disappoint.

The character are likeable, you can imagine each of them the more you get to know them throughout the book. The book is a light and easy read- that will definitely get you in the mood for Christmas! It has me :)

Tracy has become one of the Authors that I'll wait in great anticipation to read! Roll on the next book.

I'll be recommending I will marry George Clooney by Christmas to my family and friends......

My rating: 5stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment