Sunday 23 November 2014

Book Review: Married By Midnight: A Christmas Story by Talli Roland


Christmas is coming . . . and so is the biggest day of Kate's life.

While choosing a vintage dress for her Christmas Eve wedding, Kate finds a cryptic note pinned to the inside of a 1930s gown. As doubts about her own ceremony loom, Kate is determined to track down the dress' owner and determine what became of her - and the marriage.

Will Kate find the answers she's seeking to propel her down the aisle, or will her discovery prompt her to call off the wedding for good?
I always get excited when I see Talli has released a new book- especially when I see its a Christmas one.

I was very lucky as Talli gave me a copy of her new novella to review, but I have since now purchased it too, as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I discovered Talli's fantastic books when I first brought my kindle- after I read her novel The Hating Game I was hooked and have since read all her other novels and novellas. As soon as hear she's releasing a new book, I preorder as soon as its available.

I really enjoyed Married by Midnight. I loved Kate and her passion for finding the truth. I liked how Bea was completely different to Kate- they had different views on life.

I read the novella in one sitting, I was completely hooked after the first chapter. On the whole I don't tend to read short stories, as I always wish for more! But every year I always read Talli's and love them!

I would recommend Talli's new novella to my friends and family as she truly is an amazing author......

My Rating: 5Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment