Sunday 23 November 2014

Book Review: The Perfect Audition by Kate Forster

The Perfect Audition
Digital download exclusive story: discover brand new starlet, Kate Forster, ahead of her debut novel The Perfect Location.

Three women play their part in the glitter-soaked circus that is Hollywood: Calypso, the naïve innocent; Sapphira, the ambitious action-star, and Rose, an older icon, recovering from a divorce with a celebrity Playboy.

Follow these women as they audition for a Hollywood epic that will lead them to discover the bewitching world of love, fame and scandal and just what it takes to live happily ever after when you are a star.

Since reading Kate's The Perfect Christmas I've been hooked with her work and the characters in the books.

I've now completed her short story The Perfect Audition and now moving on to her novel The Perfect Location, which so far has been brilliant.

I really enjoyed The Perfect Audition, I love how easy the story was to read and how you could connect with the characters. All the characters are likeable and you just want to keep reading to see how the story is going to develop.

I can't believe I've never read any of Kate's books before, because they are absolutely fabulous and if you haven't read any of her books before I couldn't recommend reading them enough.........

My Rating:5Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment